Friday, August 31, 2012

WOW! ISBC Woman of the Week August 31~ Karen Lovelace



Thank you so much for selecting me to share my story as a WOW. I am really touched.

My name is Karen Lovelace. I grew up in Indian Springs and with the exception of a few years have lived here all my life. I have been married to David Lovelace for 25 years and we have three children.

We began looking for a new church home in the summer of 2008. We had visited ISBC due to their participation with Sullivan Central Football, of which our son was a team member. Our teenage daughter insisted that we visit again and after the first visit, we never left. We joined in the fall of 2008 and are so happy to be a part of ISBC, I was saved at the age of 12; however, Satan used doubt of my salvation to weaken me for many years. During a study of Romans at BSF, God assured me completely me of my salvation and I "nailed" it down with Him when we joined ISBC.

I work part-time for a pharmaceutical company and spend my free time with my family and friends. I love to bike outdoors, participate in spinning classes, read and spend time outside. I especially enjoy teaching kindergarden during the 9:30 hour. I have fallen in love with so many of our young children and rejoice with them and their families when they receive Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. My parents joined ISBC about two years ago and love it as much as we do.


~ Submitted by Kathy Neal
   ISBC Women's Ministry
   Communications Coordinator