Friday, November 16, 2012

ISBC WOW! ~ Woman of the Week Nov 16 ~ Jeni Morelock




For many years we attended church at a large church in Kingsport, but never really felt a connection. We began visiting other churches, and never could find what we were looking for. One Sunday morning we got up for church and my husband, Mark, who I have been with for 17 amazing years, said "That's it!  I've got to get fed - and we're going to hear Pastor Roc"!  Living in Church Hill, 30 minutes from Indian Springs, I opposed the idea because I knew we'd end up driving it every week. Sure enough, we have, and it's worth every minute of it! I was saved as a child at age 10, but wasn't baptized until we joined ISBC.  My father in law had married us 17 years before so I was honored to have him baptize me as well!

I began teaching women's Sunday School class and Wednesday night classes about two and a half years ago, which is my true passion!

We have 2 daughters Sydney & Julianne, and this is our second year homeschooling.  Most of my days are spent as teacher -either at home or church.   That is the most rewarding calling God has blessed me with!


~ submitted by Kathy Neal
ISBC Women's Ministry
Communications Coordinator