You cause the grass to grow for the livestock and plants for man to cultivate, that he may bring forth food from the earth
Several of you have asked me for this recipe. It's like the old favorite that I used to call "cow pile cookies" lol. It tastes the same, but it's all healthy and I kicked it up a notch and added some extra protein!!
- 1/2 cup organic butter
- 1/2 cup organic whole milk
- 1-2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup of Stevia
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter (just peanuts on the ingredient list ONLY)
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add milk, protein powder, stevia, and cocoa powder.
- Bring to a boil for no more than a minute or until thick.
- Remove from heat and quickly add in the oats, coconut, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Using a pan lined with wax paper, press mixture into cookies or using a fork, add mixture to wax paper to make cookies.
- Let cool and enjoy.
|This is the protein powder I use.. you may also use a plant based such as pea protein powder|