Friday, February 15, 2013

WOW! ISBC Woman of the Week Feb 15th ~ Debbie Lee



My husband, David and I moved to the Indian Springs Community a little over 7 years ago. We drove back to Abingdon, VA for the first few years to attend church. We then decided to start looking for a local church. I had a feeling that ISBC was the place but I did not tell David. We picked out about 4 churches to visit, saving ISBC until the last. We have been there ever since. It has been an awesome experience! I was saaved as teen but was never baptised. After about a year we decided to join the church and I was baptised. It has been in my later years that I have really taken my salvation very seriously. This came to me after a few wake up calls such as being thrown from a motorcycle and rolling across 2 lanes of traffic.

I have a son and daughter in law, Daniel and Celeste Robbins who live in Asheville, NC. I am a nurse and have had a diverse career from nursery to nursing home. What you may not know is that I worked for several years in the VA state and Federal Prison systems, what an experience!  I am also an Arbonne Consultant which is my dream job. I have asked God's blessings on this as I give it a go!

~ Submitted by Kathy Neal
ISBC Women's Ministry
Communications Coordinator