Monday, March 4, 2013

Oatmeal Banana Muffins...flour free sugar free!


1 Corinthians 10:17         
Because there is one bread, we who are many are one body, for we all partake of the one bread.

Banana Oat Muffin

Ingredients

2.5 cups old fashioned oats ( I like gluten free Red Mill)
1 cup plain organic Greek yogurt or plain yogurt
2 organic eggs
1/4 cup stevia or 1/2 cup honey
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 TBSP ground flax seed
1 tsp vanilla
2ripe bananas
1/4 tsp sea salt

Options: stir in berries or chocolate chips if desired

Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners.
2. Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor.
3. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth.


 
I like to use my Ninja blender I got from Sam's from my parents for Christmas.  I love that thing and it was cheap :D
all the ingredients

my super ninja powers blasting oats

you are basically making oat flour yourself

sometimes I grind my own seeds and sometimes I am too busy and get these instead

after you ninja the oats add the rest of the ingredients

pulse until your batter looks like this

stir in what you want added...I like blueberries..chocolate chips are also good

I like my pampered chef muffin pan


bake and cool for 5 min in pan and then for a few more on a wire rack

enjoy your flour free and sugar free goodness!!