Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Women's Ministry Wednesday 3-13-13 ~ WMW


~Announcing ISBC Women's Ministry "After Hours"!  Come join us once a month for Food, Fellowship and Fun!  Our first "WM After Hours" will be Thursday April 4th at 630 at Salsarita's in Kingsport.  Contact Jessica Poff at jessicacpoff@gmail.com or 423-534-1616 for more information


~Bible Study Opportunity at GWC:
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God – All ladies are invited to come and study the remarkable joy of saying yes to God. Wednesdays at  6:00 pm in Room #200.  Contact Debbie Fink for more information.


~This week's WOW! Woman of the Week says "I know I am where I am today because I had a Godly mother who prayed me through my teenage years".  This could apply to so many of us!  But find out who she is this Friday!


~ Beth Dishman
ISBC Women's Ministry
Publicity Coordinator