Friday, September 14, 2012

WOW ~ ISBC Woman of the Week Sept 14 - Judy McKenzie

Hello! My name is Judy McKenzie. My walk with the Lord and connect to Indian Springs Baptist Church began in 1955 when I was saved/baptized at the age of 8 and joined ISBC with my parents. My parents, Harry and Dot Weaver, my brother, Garry, and I were part of the original charter group of Christians who established Indian Springs Baptist Church under the sponsorship of Glenwood Baptist Church.


Indian Springs Baptist Church has been a key part of my whole life. My husband, Larry, and I were active in the youth program growing up and were married at the Glenwood campus. We adopted our children, Bradley and Leigh-Ann, with the support of our ISBC pastors and membership at the times they were adopted. God has blessed me in so many ways and I have always found nurturing, encouragement, and strength from my fellow Christians at Indian Springs Baptist.

~ Submitted by Kathy Neal
ISBC Women's Ministry
Communications Coordinator