Friday, February 1, 2013

WOW! ISBC Woman of the Week Feb 1st ~ Donna Ball




 My husband and I first came to ISBC after being invited by a family member. We have been here for about 4 years. I was saved when I was 6 was and baptized. I went forward at a serivce at ISBC last year and was baptized again. I did this because I didn't feel like I fully understood baptism. Because it was later in my life that I questioned my decision at 6 years old. I don't think I really started to live for the Lord until later in life so it was important to me to experience true "believer"s baptism".


I love Bible Studies and that is how I spend most of the time when I am not working. I am a grandmother of six and any other spare time I have, I like to spend with them and my family.


My brother Mike Reynolds and his wife Teresa as well as my daughter Rachel Free and her husband Josh are members of ISBC and attend the Glenwood campus.


My bucket list only has one item on it....I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. Other than that which is a want not a need, God has supplied all my needs and most of my wants and I am blessed beyond measure. Three daughters, 6 grandchildren, wonderful husband, sisters and brothers who get together regularly.


Something that people might not know about me is that I sing in a family band that no one ever listens to except the rest of the family!  I am also very late in life  attempting to learn to play the bass guitar, so I can accompany our "family band".

~ Submitted by Kathy Neal
ISBC Women's Ministry
Communications Coordinator