Friday, October 5, 2012

WOW! ~ISBC Woman of the Week Oct 5th ~ Cindy Rowland



Hi. My name is Cindy Rowland. I grew up in Blountville and went to Holston, Central, Northeast State, and ETSU. I have been married to my best friend, Gary, for 23 years this December. We have 3 children: Brandi (21 years old), Taylor (20 years old), and AJ (19 years old). We have been coming to Indian Springs Baptist Church for 10 years.


I work full time at Eastman. I am currently still trying to adjust to my empty nest. My daughter works full time and is thinking about going back to school, so I hardly ever get to see her anymore. My two boys are both at UT – home of our“beloved Vols”. My house is so quiet! The Lord is still helping me get used to this part of my life.


I have been saved since I was 5 years old. When I was 16, I went to Europe for a month as a student ambassador with People-To-People. I got to live with local families in Germany, Austria and Greece. I also got to visit Hungary, Yugoslavia & Italy. Someday I would like to go to Hawaii.


~ Submitted by Kathy Neal
Communications Coordinator